How does Anaesthetic Group help Anaesthetists?
Anaesthetic Group is a public portal available to any Anaesthetist wishing to improve their private practice by ensuring they are efficiently prepared to care for patients before meeting them on the day of surgery. Anaesthetic Group is the pioneer of Anaesthetic online pre-op assessments and is created in consultation with several leading Australian Anaesthetists.
Key Features of Anaesthetic Group for Anaesthetists:
- Pre-Op health assessment (includes IFC – be efficient and quick on the day of surgery)
- Patient experience surveys (ANZCA CPD compliant)
- Profile Page (e.g contact form, build report, mention fees and any FAQs)
- Personalised email address (e.g [email protected])
- Short link (e.g anaestheticgroup.com.au/gasman)
- Custom domain names (e.g drgasman.com.au plus emails to match)
- Document uploads (e.g post op pain relief guides)
- Affordable (everything is handled for you for one monthly fee)
- Secure & safe (https forms, Australian monitored servers, Australian staff)
- Notification of available lists in your area (pick up more work)
- Intelligent forms (questions expand based on previous answers)
- Save time (improve efficiency and the need to call patients)
- Paperless (reduce your confidential paperwork load)
- Professional web presence (get found online when patients google you)
- Instant notifications (be prepared for a last minute adhoc list)
- Customiseable forms (ask your own questions)
- Responsive (Desktop, iPhone, smartphone, iPad, tablet friendly)
- Convenient (patients can complete 24 hours a day)
- Reduce stress levels as you and the patient are better prepared
- Quick and simple to set up (no lock in contracts)
- Group branding available
- Our Sydney staff handle everything for you for one single monthly fee
Who can sign up?
To join Anaesthetic Group and sign up for a profile page you must be an Anaesthetist.
How do I sign up?
Click here to see pricing and sign up. Once you enter your profile details you will be taken to a payment page to complete your registration. We will then set up your profile.
Is there a sign up fee?
No – There are no sign up, contract or activation fees.
You only pay your monthly fee.
We accept payment by Mastercard, Visa, Amex or Paypal.
You can cancel at any time.
Which plan should I choose?
- Limited / No Private Work = FREE Plan – example
- 1–4 Private Lists per month = STANDARD Plan – example
- 5+ Private Lists per month / 1+ per week = PREMIUM Plan – example
What does Unlimited mean in your pricing table?
Unlimited means there is no limit of the number of completed questionnaires or forms you can receive (unlimited patient submissions).
Can you write my ‘about’ section for me?
Yes. When you sign up you can request we write your about section for you. We can also crop / edit a profile photo for you. Just mention this on sign up.
What does the standard Pre-Op Questionnaire look like?
Click here to see all the questions on the standard Pre-Op Questionnaire or try a demo.
Can I customise my forms?
Yes, Premium Members are entitled to unlimited customisations as we will create you your very own forms. You can advise us of these customisations on sign up or later.
We can change every question if you would like and as many changes as you would like until it is the perfect questionnaire for you! Some members have added different drop-downs based on procedures or surgeon name which then asks different questions. All changes are included free of charge for the life of your premium plan and the options are endless.
Setup & How it Works
What does the Pre-Op Questionnaire look like / how will patients use it / how do I receive it?
The best way to show you is via a demo – Click here to see how the Pre-Op Questionnaire works from a patient perspective and also how you will receive the form as the Anaesthetist.
How long does it take for my registration to be on the site?
Paid Plans are live within 1 business day. Free Plans are live within 3 business days.
We will notify you, and for security reasons we will send you several test messages, once your profile is public.
How will the patient forms be sent to me?
All forms are securely transmitted on our site then emailed instantly to you after a patient completes them. Click here to try a demo.
How do I get started after sign up?
After sign up we will email you help information which explains everything you need to do to get started quickly and efficiently.
How do I encourage patients to use my forms?
- Pre-Op Questionnaires – on sign up we provide you with a template to give to your surgeons’ rooms or to text / SMS your patients.
- Post-Op Feedback Forms – we recommend including in your “about me” section a request for feedback post surgery. We will also provide you with a template to give to your billing service to include on your invoices.
Do patients need a special code or to login to fill in my forms?
No. Our website has been set up to ensure it as patient-friendly as possible. Patients only need to search for your name or visit the link you provide them to find your form to fill out. Forms can be completed on their smartphone, tablet or computer. Forms can also be saved and returned to later or completed from another device.
Can patients fill in a form from their iPhone/smartphone or iPad/tablet?
Yes. Our site is responsive and designed to be used on a smartphone, tablet or computer. Patients can also upload photos directly into the form.
What happens to the patient forms after they are submitted?
The patient receives a basic confirmation message advising them the form has been successfully submitted.
A copy of the form and any attachments are sent directly to you.
The patient is also sent a standard email advising them you have received their form.
(We do not send the patient a copy of the form they filled in for security reasons).
The patient data is deleted from our database.
Do I have to login to make changes to my profile?
No. We are a full service company.
Any backend, coding or HTML changes you require we do for you. Your plan comes with unlimited profile changes free of charge.
Security of our site is paramount. As such only our Sydney based staff can administer and login to our site.
Do you have any Anaesthetist / marketing / efficiency tips for me?
Yes – when you join Anaesthetic Group you become part of our community where your success is our priority. We are a team who are constantly researching ways to ‘do things better’.
Anaesthetic Group was original started for an Anaesthetist, just like you, and it has always been our number one aim to make the life of an Anaesthetist easier and better. We have several Anaesthetists and Surgeons in our circle that we research new trends, ideas and they even come to us for ideas to improve their efficiency – all these tips then get passed onto our members. We are an ideas company and forever evolving.
Accounts & Billing
How much does it cost?
Please click here to see our pricing plans.
Can I upgrade my plan?
Yes. Please click here to upgrade your existing plan.
How do I pay?
We accept payment with MasterCard, Visa and Paypal.
Can I cancel or pause my plan at anytime?
Yes. There are no lock-in contracts. We only bill monthly.
What currency is the plan?
The plan cost is in $AUD (Australian Dollars) per month.
It includes 10% GST.
Click here to see pricing.
Can I get a tax invoice?
Yes. All paid plans receive an automatic Australian tax invoice via email for every payment made.
Do you offer any discounts or specials?
Yes – if you refer a friend to our site you receive a 10% credit of their plan every month they are a paid member. Please ask your friend to mention your name in the referral box on sign up.
How do I receive post-op feedback as a report for ANZCA CPD points?
We will automatically send your administrator your Post-Op Feedback summary report after 15 surveys are received. (For ANZCA CPD points there needs to be a minimum of 15 surveys per summary report and you need to meet to discuss the results).
If you would like a summary report sooner just let us know.
What does my personalised email address include?
All our members receive a free personalised email address – e.g when patients email [email protected] the email will be forwarded directly to your own email address.
This email address is ideal to use on business cards or professional letters.
Can I have my own website name like drmyname.com.au?
Yes. A domain name is included free of charge for Premium plan members or for a $250 registration fee for all other members.
We set up and manage everything for you*.
Several of our members have their own domain name that points to their profile page – this is great use on business cards, patient text messages or branding (for example www.drcarldsouza.com.au).
Your own website name also comes with complimentary emails (e.g [email protected], [email protected] etc) plus a ‘catchall’ account (e.g [email protected]). Just let us know which email addresses you would like and where you would like them to forward too.
* We will continue to renew and maintain the domain at no extra cost whilst you are a paid member of Anaesthetic Group.
Do you offer special packages for an entire group?
Yes. For groups over 5 members we can offer a group membership plan.
Please contact us for more information or pricing.
Can existing group practices utilise the services of Anaesthetic Group, yet retain their own business identity?
Yes – We are also able to offer custom / white label branding (where your group images, text and colours will display or even a specific ‘standard’ questionnaire just for your group). Please contact us for more information or pricing.
How do I join the list of Anaesthetists notified of lists?
You are automatically added to this list when you sign up for a Standard or Premium Plan. We will then contact you when Surgeons ask us to fill their regular and adhoc lists. This is a growing component of our website and a complimentary service we offer.
Security & Other Questions
Can I be sure my and my patient’s data is secure?
Yes. Anaesthetic Group is committed to providing the highest level of security for your and your Patient’s private information.
Anaesthetic Group implements best practices to ensure your patient data is safe. All sensitive information is transmitted over encrypted channels (TLS/SSL) and HTTPS. Our website servers are located in Australia. Also for added security we do not store any patient information on our hosting database or servers.
Only our Sydney / Head Office staff can administer and login to our site. We have built our site from the ground up – there are no external contractors, website designers or users that have access to any of the backend / sensitive areas of our site. Any external contractors we do hire for high level programming, only access a duplicate of our site which has no patient or sensitive data on it.
How do you ensure patient entries are real?
A spam / robot blocker is installed and monitored on our site ensuring all entries are from real users. The patient’s IP address is also recorded and sent with the form to the Anaesthetist. We also have extra security activate when high risk / spam regions try to visit our site.
Is the website actively monitored for problems?
Yes. We have many systems that run every second of every day to ensure our website is up and running and error free.
Why should I use Anaesthetic Group over another provider / versus getting my own site built?
- Security – the only people with administration access to our website and patient data is our head office Sydney staff. We built the site from the ground up. If you were to use a website design company to design a site they will have access to your patient data and considering most website developers have staff now based offshore, this means you have absolutely no control over who sees your patient data. We take security very seriously
- Consistent Data Removal – All patient data is consistently and regularly removed from the back-end of our site
- Affordability – simply pay a single monthly fee and we handle everything for you. There are no set-up fees or extra costs and you can cancel at any time
- Regular Updates – we are constantly monitoring the security of our site and installing new security releases and updates as they become available. This is a very tedious and time consuming task that takes hours every month
- Regular Improvements – we are always adding new and better ways we can help anaesthetists. We love feedback so if there is something you would like us to add please let us know
- Ease of Use – Our staff are experienced coders and you simply leave everything to us. We are a full service company allowing you to focus on what you are good at = anaesthetising
I have an idea, question or feedback?
We love feedback! Our website and forms are regularly updated based on member feedback. Please click here to contact us or simply reply to one of the emails we have sent you.
What do patients think about the site?
Over 30,000 forms have been filled in on Anaesthetic Group. Patient feedback has been extremely positive.
We’re always listening to our members, and looking for ways in which we can improve our service for you. Therefore, every time a patient completes one of your questionnaires, they then have the option to leave feedback. We ask them if there is anything we can do to improve the site. We’ve gathered some of these comments together, for you to take a look at:
In 2017 we have had 3,519 patients complete a feedback form at the end of the Pre-Op Questionnaire:
- 98.3% = 3,458 people = Loved it and found it easy
- 1.4% = 49 people = Thought it was just OK or identified things we should approve
- 0.3% = 12 people = Didn’t like it
Here are some of the comments patients made:
- No… as someone who has “issues” this was fantastic…. the first time I have had such extensive questions asked.
- Very easy and simple system, it has made me feel confident that Dr D’Souza has enough information to provide me with the appropriate care during this surgery.
- Site was clear to understand and easy to use.
- No Even for an eighty year old it is pretty simple
- Awesome. I’d love it if I had to do this for every pre op than a written form
- Not off the top of my head – easy to use and great way to provide required information in advance without having to fill out forms at the hospital etc – nice work!
- Site was great and easy to use – better than hardcopy forms.
- This is the first time I have had to do this, it was very easy.
- Straight forward and to the point with ample room to provide any further information if required….like it…thumbs up.
- No felt it went well.. considering I am not comfortable with online technology.
- I found the process very easy
- Excellent, user friendly site
- no , was very easy 🙂
- Very easy and straight forward,I had no trouble.
- It is an excellent easy to use site.
- This was wonderful. Very easy to use.
- An excellent site!
- No suggestions. It is indeed very easy to use and allows for exchange of valuable information to be easily recorded. 🙂
- Seems straightforward and easy to use.
- VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND QUESTIONS AND NAVIGATE SYSTEM
- Sensible, modern approach. Saves time and gives anaesthetist important information beforehand.
- Don’t mess with it.. It works, the best I have ever had to use. Well done.
- Easy to complete
- Suits me as is, I had no concerns answering the questionair.
- Best method to answer questionairre!
- No I found the site very good
- I found this process very easy & convenient. I wish only everything was this easy,
- no – questions comprehensive and easy to follow
- This website is great! Very helpful.
- Found it quite accessible and self explanatory
- Site was very well designed and user friendly.
- QUITE HAPPY WITH FORM AT AND QUESTIONS EASY TO RELATE TO.
- The site works well and is easy to navigate
- it was pretty simple, thanks
- It was simple to follow and to the point. Exactly as it should be I think.
- Efficient entry form
- Even, me, who is not good with computers, had no trouble completing this.
- It’s very good. No suggestions for improvement.
- Its a great initiative.
- I think it is excellent site – very easy work with – well done.
- Excellent. Very user friendly.
- Extremely easy to follow
- No, the site is very easy to understand, and everything explained very well
- No, this was very easy and straight forward thank you 🙂
- Excellent idea.
- Excellent method of filling out pre op questions and it works well.
- It seemed easier to use the the hospital one, which is always a bonus!
- It was easy to use and navigate through. Thumbs up
- I filled out the form on my desktop computer, which was easy and quick to do.
- I found it great to work with. Much better than having to fill out forms and return.
- NOT REALLY AS I FOUND THE SITE QUITE GOOD & EASY TO FOLLOW
- quick, nice and easy.
- Found it very easy to complete, Sorry about the medical procedure spelling:)
- Good user interface.
- The questionaire was easy to use thank you
- The site was great
- I think this is a fantastic tool especially for those patients who do not live in Bunbury (like myself). This type of ‘consultation’ may save me a trip to Bunbury pre-operatively…
- No – very easy to use. Thank you.
- No suggestions to offer.
- No feedback – worked flawlessly
- I thought the online questionnaire was very clearly laid out which made it much simpler to complete than most other online forms I have had to complete in the past, thank you.
- I found the site to be straight forward. Thank You.
- It is an excellent site.
- I found it reassuring
- Fantastic idea!
- Because of work commitments completing questionnaire online was ideal. Easy to understand and complete.
- Great way to fill in forms. Getting a link via SMS and being able to do on my phone. Awesome!!
- Really easy to complete, comprehensive. I like the option to request your anaesthetist contact you to discuss the procedure.
- I really like the question at the end allowing for any concerns to be raised if you felt they were not covered.
- Great website.
- No but I appreciate being able to answer online and at home where I have access to all information needed.
- No, it is very clear and easy to understand.
- NO – VERY EASY THANKYOU
- Great easy form
- No, but perhaps you could share this document with the Hospital as it is more comprehensive than theirs, doesn’t have them trying to read my handwriting and saves duplicated effort.
- No, I was happy with how easy it was to use.
- No – really easy to navigate and can do at any time. Great!
- I much prefer this electronic form as opposed to a paper form. It was very easy to complete.
- I am impressed by it.
- It was very easy and not too time consuming. The questions were logical and not too invasive, just medically enough to give you a clear picture of my medical history. I’m not technologically savvy or committed to technology, I prefer the old fashioned way to communicating (by phone) but appreciate the simplicity and immediacy of online surveys.
- It was simple to use. No changes I can think of at this stage.
- Thank you for providing this detail questionnaire which is a reassurance of the high standard of care Dr. Gilchrist provides.
- Excellent site
- Great idea, wish all my anaesthetist did this!!!