One of the features of our service that is most popular with our members, is the ability to receive Patient Experience Survey (PES) forms and a Summary Report for ANZCA CPD.
The ANZCA CPD program was updated in 2023
The new ANZCA CPD program no longer uses points – it operates on an annual cycle, with minimum hourly and activity requirements. To see all the current / 2024 information on ANZCA CPD Patient Experience Surveys please visit our complete and updated page available at https://anaestheticgroup.com.au/anzca-cpd-patient-experience-survey/
What does this mean for me?
Anaesthetic Group will act as your administrator. We host a secure form page on our website that your patients can visit to complete your PES forms. Once you receive 15 (as per ANZCA guidelines) completed forms, we automatically summarise and collate your forms for you.
These summaries can then be used as evidence for your ANZCA Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activity.
How does it work? (short summary)
- You choose a monthly plan (or PES-only package) and sign up here
- We create an online profile page for you with a link to both your Paediatric and Adult Patient Experience Surveys (PES)
- Patients visit your page and complete your Patient Experience Survey
- We create your Patient Experience Survey Summary Report after 15 patient surveys have been completed (we act as your administrator)
- We send your Patient Experience Survey Summary Report (in PDF), signed ANZCA verification form and copy of the survey to you and your Feedback Provider (optional)
- You discuss your results and record the activity on the ANZCA CPD portfolio system
- Read the detailed version and FAQs here
It’s all very straightforward.
What do I need to do to set up my PES form?
Nothing. We’ll set it up for you when you join. More information here
When will I receive my PES report?
We check the number of Patient Experience Surveys usually the first week of each month. When we see you are over the minimum 15, we will contact you to see whether you are ready for the report. We will then create you your PES report and send you (and your Feedback Provider – optional) your Patient Experience Survey Summary Report (in PDF), signed ANZCA verification form and a copy of the survey used.
If your report is urgent, please let us know and we’ll check more often.
I have more questions
If you would like more information please take a moment to visit our complete article ANZCA CPD Patient Experience Survey – Everything you need to know. Alternatively please don’t hesitate to contact us or visit the ANZCA website.