One of the features of our service that is most popular with our members, is the ability to receive Patient Experience Survey (PES) forms and a Summary Report for ANZCA. If you would like to read everything we have to offer on Patient Experience Surveys, please take a moment to visit our complete article ANZCA CPD Patient Experience Survey – Everything you need to know. Alternatively a summarised version is below.
What does this mean for me?
Anaesthetic Group will act as your administrator. We host a secure form page on our website that your patients can visit to complete your PES forms. Once you receive 15 (as per ANZCA guidelines) completed forms, we automatically summarise and collate your forms – removing the hassle of summarising the PES forms yourself or hiring someone to do so.
These summaries can then be used as evidence for your ANZCA Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.
What do I have to do?
- You join one of our plans (update – buy a monthly plan or now you can purchase the PES-only option) – pricing here
- We create your Patient Experience Surveys and you (can) advise us the email address of your feedback provider (e.g a colleague) who will receive a copy of your surveys and someone you will later meet with to discuss your results
- You place a note on your bill / invoice to invite patients to complete your PES
- Once you have the minimum 15 responses, the Summary Report will then be collated (by us), and automatically sent to your feedback provider
- You then meet with your feedback provider to discuss the results of the PES, and the Summary Report itself
- Once this is done, and you’re armed with your results, you can send off the ANZCA Verification Form to receive your 20 CPD points
- Read the detailed version here
It’s all very straightforward.
What do I need to do to set up my PES form?
Nothing. We’ll set it up for you when you join. More information here
How will I receive the summary report?
Your PES Summary Report will automatically be sent (by us) to your feedback provider.
We perform a monthly check on your PES forms, to see how many you have received. This is typically done in the first week of the month. Once you’ve reached 15 responses, your report will be automatically sent to your feedback provider. The reason we wait until you have 15 responses is that this is the minimum number of surveys per summary report accepted by ANZCA for CPD points. If at any point you require a report before 15 responses have been received, or need to know how many PES you have received so far, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to check for you.
I have more questions
If you would like more information please take a moment to visit our complete article ANZCA CPD Patient Experience Survey – Everything you need to know. Alternatively please don’t hesitate to contact us or visit the ANZCA website.