With 2016 just around the corner, we’ve been looking at how much has changed on our site over the last year. We’ve made some awesome changes and we’ve had a lot of fun creating some fresh new features.
Of course, none of these new features are pure strokes of genius. Instead, we rely heavily on patient and anaesthetist feedback to tell us when we’ve got something right, and to show us what we could improve.
We love receiving feedback, whether positive or otherwise. This is why we always prompt patients to provide their thoughts after completing a form on our site. We ask them if there is anything we can do to improve the site. If the patients are happy, our anaesthetists are happy. And that’s just how we like it!
So far for 2015 we have had 1,960 patients complete the feedback form at the end of the Pre-Op Questionnaire:
93.9% = 1,840 people = Loved the site and found it easy
4.1% = 80 people = Thought the site was just OK or identified things we should approve
2.0% = 40 people = Didn’t like the site
As an example of the feedback we’ve received, take a look at some of the patient comments from the last 12 months.
Patient questionnaire feedback comments
- It was much easier to use than the hospital form, as it left me room to explain answers. The hospital form was supposed to take 30 mins and instead took more like 1 1/2 hours. It then asked me to sign off on documents and sign away my rights to finish the form, and I couldn’t even access the first document I had to agree that I had read. After 1 1/2 hours I had had enough and just signed without reading what I was agreeing to. I will avoid doing it online again.Congratulations – your form had none of these problems.
- Great way to be able to fill in the form
- I thought the site was extremely straight forward.
- Very useful as a pre-op tool. Looking forward to meeting you Dr Simon.
- It is already a great site.
- No, very accessible and easy to use. Well done.
- Everything was easy to follow, thankyou
- Brilliant idea of having forms filled in at the patients convenience.
- No excellent as presented and easy to compile
- Thank you is much easier than submitting forms in post
- It was easy to use and understand
- It is 50 x easier and user friendly than the hospital online form
- No, if it doesn’t annoy me it, must be well designed.
- No, thank you for the convenience.
- Easy to use; very straight forward.
- No, I found it to be very easy to follow.
- Great idea really easy to use and believe it saves time for both parties and costs great initiative and use of technology well done
- Easiest form so far…congratulations.
- It was thorough (which is comforting) and easy to use
- I thought that it was very straight forward and easy to understand.
- It’s an excellent site – very easy to follow and provides clear options when you need to enter alternative information.
- Online form was nice and easy to use with no explanation required
- Bravo on a mobile friendly website.
- The site and form were easy to navigate and use.
- Was user friendly and less complicated than the hospital form.
- Great idea, more convenient then having a telephone interview
- It is a convenient and efficient facility for both patient and anaesthetist
- Well Done – very efficient – thanks
- No , All good and questions clear
- No suggestions. It was very easy to use. Thank you.
- It is easy to fill up. So no suggestion required.
- much more user friendly than hard copy paperwork being sent in the mail
- no – I thought the questionnaire was thorough – thanks
- This is a great idea to get to know the patient before hand.
- All very intuitive and straight forward -Thank You
- Excellent service
- Really easy process, what a smart person to think of the idea, well done.
- No, I found it very straightforward. Thank you!
- I found the site helpful and user friendly.
- Easy to understand and complete the form online.
- no, everything was extremely straight forward. easy to fill out!
- Easy to use and user freindly…
- No. Website was really easy to navigate.
- Easy great site
- Fantastic questionnaire. Very well thought of and quick to do.
- It was easy to use.
- Good sensible way to gather the info
- I appreciated having some concern shown for my welfare. When I had the knee surgery the first contact that I had with the anaesthetist was an SMS demanding payment!!!
- Thank you this was very easy…..
- Great, simple and easy to follow instructions
- Very concise and quick and easy to complete.
- it was easy enough to use
We’d love to hear from YOU!
Without your constructive feedback, we wouldn’t be able to provide a service that’s truly tailored to your needs. If there’s anything you think we’re missing, are doing well, or could do better, please do drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!