We help Anaesthetists improve efficiency and optimise patient outcomes with secure online Pre-op Questionnaire and PES forms
If you’ve ever asked yourself..
How can I automate my Pre-Op process?
How can I gain patient rapport and improve my public profile?
How can I have less bad debts (and move to prepayments)?
How can I streamline my Patient Experience Surveys for ANZCA CPD?
If you’ve asked those questions.. then you’re in the RIGHT place!
Anaesthetic Group was built for Anaesthetists just like you
We take the headache of Pre-Op Assessment and Post-Op Feedback away from you by automating the process and allowing you to focus on what you do best – Anaesthetising patients.
We offer a full service. We do all the setup and any changes you require, it’s all part of our service.
We were started by a Sydney Anaesthetist’s wife – we understand you and your needs.
We are 100% Australian made, managed and owned.
Anaesthetic Group has been leading the way forward in pre-operative anaesthetic assessment for over 10 years and with more than 145,000 forms completed. Come join us!
Links to pages for Anaesthetists
- Contact Us – Fill in a contact form to get in touch, alternatively please email [email protected]
- Demo – Pre-Op Health Questionnaire – Try the Standard Preoperative Assessment Questionnaire form which is included in all Standard Plans
- Help Centre – Search here for common questions
- About Anaesthetic Group – Visit our about page to hear our story on why we started Anaesthetic Group
- How It Works – What’s included with each plan
- Pricing and Plans – Plan costs and common questions
- Free Email Address – Australian Anaesthetists receive a complimentary email address
- Anaesthetist FAQ – Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions
- News Page – See what’s new with Anaesthetic Group
- Knowledge Base – Answers here to common questions and help documents
- Anaesthesia Jobs in Australia – Receive notifications of your local lists available (we get approached to fill surgical lists Australia wide)
- Sign Up – Come join Anaesthetic Group, we’d love to have you on board